If you receive an error “The Requested URL Was Rejected. Please Consult With Your Administrator”
One of the causes of this problem may be the over-accumulation of your browser’s browsing data which prevents it from opening the website you are trying to access. Also, there are settings inside Internet Options which may cause the problem and you should either try adding the problematic website to the Trusted Sites list or try removing it from the Managed Sites list. This is one possible solution. Follow these steps for you particular browser:
Clear Cache and Cookies
The first solution is both easiest and most helpful as countless users have reported that simply clearing cache and cookies in the browser you are using manages to resolve the problem. Browsing data can accumulate quickly and it’s important to clear it every once in a while to prevent errors such as this one from occurring.
- Clear the browsing data in Google Chrome by clicking the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the browser. After that, click on More Tools and then Clear browsing data.
- To clear everything, choose the beginning of time as the time and select what data you wish to get rid of. We recommend you clear out the cache and cookies.
- Restart your computer again and check if the same error still appears in your Google Chrome browser.
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser by double-clicking its icon on your Desktop or by searching for it in the Start menu.
- Click on the library-like button located at the upper right part of the browser’s window (left from the menu button) and navigate to History >> Clear Recent History…
- There are quite a few options for you to manage now. Under the Time range to clear setting, choose “Everything” by clicking the arrow which will open the dropdown menu.
- Click on the arrow next to Details where you can see just what will be deleted when you select the Clear history option as the meaning is not the same as on other browsers and it includes all types of browsing data.
- We recommend you choose Cookies before you click on Clear Now. Wait for the process to finish and restart your browser. Check to see if the problem is gone now.
- Open your Edge browser by either clicking its icon at the taskbar or by searching for it in the Start menu.
- After the browser opens, click on the three horizontal dots located at the top right part of the browser and select Settings.
- Under Clear Browsing Data section, click on Choose What To Clear.
- Keep the first four options checked and clear this data. Check to see if the “The Requested URL Was Rejected. Please Consult With Your Administrator” error persists!