Mansfield Family Practice, LLC is seeking a qualified APRN or PA to join our clinical team!
We are looking for those who share our visions, who excel in their fields, and who are committed to quality patient care.
Duties include, but are not limited to, daily care of patients, ordering and analyzing appropriate diagnostic tests, consults and coordinating care for a panel of patients. The clinician will prescribe therapy or medication as necessary, provide reasonable and prudent medical care, practices appropriate management, and uses sound clinical judgment based on best practice standards and evidenced based medicine.
Some evenings and Saturdays required. This is exclusively ambulatory care with no inpatient or call responsibilities. Competitive pay and benefits.
Pay is very competitive and benefits are excellent.
- Required Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree from an accredited Advanced Nurse Practitioner program or graduation from a Physician Assistant (PA) Training Program accredited by the American Medical Association Council on Medical Education.
- Preferred Licenses or Certifications
- CT APRN license (or eligible) with ANA certification OR CT PA license (or eligible). Prescriptive privileges (or eligible) in the State of Connecticut, federal DEA license and CT DCP license for prescription of controlled substances.
- Treat patients and staff in a friendly, courteous manner
- Time management, judgment in setting priorities, completing work and working extra shifts when necessary
- Consistency in understanding and applying policies, including dress and appearance
- Reliability in being consistently at work when scheduled
- Adherence to scheduled times of arrival and departure from work
Fax resume to (860)429-1663 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send CV today for immediate consideration!